At KnowledgeFlip, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to ensuring that our website is free from any copyright infringement. As such, we comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and have implemented a policy to address claims of copyright infringement.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Once we receive a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take other appropriate action as necessary. We will also promptly notify the alleged infringer of the claim and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to maintain a website that respects the rights of copyright holders.